The Chinese healing art of Qigong has been a source of health and longevity for women for thousands of years.
These exercises combine deep abdominal breathing, gentle movements, and visualization to prevent and heal disease.
This seminar is for every woman at any age or background, who wants to enhance life-force, vitality and self-healing. Unleash your feminine potential; allow your sensitivity and vulnerability to flower. Learn to nurture your essence in an easy, natural, feminine way. The conservation and transformation of sexual and reproductive energy acts as a revitalizing factor in one’s physical and spiritual development. The circulation of the regenerative force from the reproductive organs to the higher centers of the body serves to invigorate and rejuvenate all the vital functions and organs. Benefits are:
- Opens your heart
- Make you laugh
- Tones the pelvic floor
- Improves libido
- Gives you inner strength
- Healthy menstrual cycles
- Gives you extra energy
- Improves lymphatic flow in the breast tissue
- Balances the emotions
- Revitalizes you
Tao of Female Sexuality
This form of Qigong is specifically designed for women to increase energy, prevent breast cancer, strengthen bones, and regulate hormones and heart function. You will learn:
- Nourish the Heart - The heart is the emotional center for women. We release tension, anxiety and receive more space for love, gratitude and respect for yourself and for others.
- Women's Qigong Centering practices - transform negative emotions, like stress and worry into life force. Balance your metabolism and detoxify the organism.
- Qigong Grounding & Breathing exercises - release carbon dioxide and bring oxygen into the body. The brain gets recharged in seconds.
- The Swimming Dragoness - supports flexibility and strength in tendons and muscles and will give your body a good tone & regulate weight.
- Qigong for Breast Health and the Ovarian Breathing - to balance and energize the sexual organs & glands
- Anti aging Techniques for Women - rejuvenation from the inside out.
- Bone Breathing Qigong: Build strong bones. Keep joints and spine flexible. Restore restful sleep