Gabrielle offers three Yoga classes in Oxford:
Tao Yoga class medium level on Wednesday at 9.30am - 60 minutes plus an extra 10 minutes stillness meditation, when you like to join at 9.15am
Tao Yoga class medium level Fridays at 7.30am - 60 minute
GENTLE Tao YOGA class for Beginners and Seniors Mondays at 10.45am - 60 minutes
Gentle Tao Yoga class for Seniors & Beginners:
This class is for everyone, who has problems with injuries or thinks is not flexible at all. Also for everyone, who feels low on energy or can't move very well
- I will offer gentle yoga movements, with different modified options, that everyone can follow
About all Tao Yoga classes:
- We focus on proper alignment and mental repose. Devoting more time to a posture, which naturally decreases stress and encourages relaxation. The longer you hold a pose, the more time your muscles and connective tissues have to relax and lengthen.
- This improves flexibility, supports muscle development and helps open up areas around the joints that are difficult to access (i.e. hips and lower back).
- Also, since it’s easier to let the mind wander during periods of physical stillness, slow yoga classes provide an opportunity to practice deep concentration while focusing on inhalations and exhalations.
- The class finishes with a 5 - 8 minute meditation. You can sit upright on a chair or cross-legged on your mat or lie down on the floor.
Yoga blocks and yoga straps are provided:
- Yoga blocks can support to stay longer in a posture and relax deeper. It's very good for the cross-legged posture.
- Yoga straps are helpful to get a better stretch or help beginners to be able to do some postures.
Tuition fee: Eight-weeks term $95 or casual $17 casual. You can start anytime. Booking is essential
How to enrol or to contact us