The Qigong class Tuesdays at 10.30am. Booking is essential
Postures are moving or stationary, both standing and sitting.
This is what awaits you in this Qigong course:
- We start with a 10-15 minute Qigong warm-up sequence
- In the 65-minute class we practice an "easy-to-follow" Qigong sequence
- In the 8-week term you learn the beautiful "Swimming Dragon" Qigong
- The last part is a "Stillness"Qigong practice in sitting posture - Duration 10-15 minutes.
- In "Swimming Dragon" Qigong the whole body flows and relaxes while moving
- Through the natural, unrestricted postures the meridians or energy channels open more, so the life force "Qi" can circulate freely and increase. This is the basis of vitality, health and joy of life.
- With daily practice your body will become more supple, conscious and your movements graceful
Tuition fee: $110 for an 8-week term**
$18 casual (very limited space, booking is essential)
Tuition fee $10 for your very 1st class with Gabrielle*
Click here to enrol or to contact us
*after the 1st class, when you decide to enrol, the balance is $100 for 8-weeks
** you will get access to video clips & educational Qigong videos with Gabrielle, when you signed up for the 8-week term