Tao Qigong - the foundation of the Universal Healing Tao System
Gain lifelong vitality
Gain lifelong Vitality
Learn the introductory level of the Universal Tao (Mantak Chia):
- The Inner Smile - By making a connection with the major glands in our brain, we are able to energize this area within seconds, and expand healing energy throughout the body, reaching each body cell to effect rapid change. The Inner Smile is the opening key to communicate with ourselves through feelings.
- Emotional Wisdom - Daily Tools for transforming negative emotions into life force again. The Six Healing Sounds - influence the energy flow in the basic, internal organs. A simple and effective tool to transform negative emotions held throughout the body into life force once again. The sounds detoxify internal organs and revitalize the body cells.
- The Orbit of Vitality - (The Cosmic Orbit) - Learn in an easy way to move energy in a circular path up the spine and down the front of the body, connecting with the acupuncture meridians, to bring sustained health and vitality. Check the article " The Orbit of Vitality".
- Tao Breathing and Stretching exercises - will improve circulation of energy. They will keep your spine, ligaments and tendons strong and flexible.
- Structural alignment I - Embracing The Tree and The Golden Turtle and The Golden Water buffalo postures - are fantastic for correcting and maintaining good posture. These exercises detoxify the kidneys and activate a good energy and blood circulation. They will energize and relax the lumber area and the lower back.