Associate Instructors Education of the Universal Healing Tao System
Learn to share these wonderful practices for physical health, balanced emotions and mental clarity.
This training can be utilized as a career move, or ads value to your current profession or as a personal retreat to improve your health, vitality and well-being.
You can choose which workshops or ongoing classes you would like to attend and in which time frame you would like to complete your training. You can begin your education any time.
As a complete beginner we recommend to start with participating in a Tao Basic Seminar (Tao Qigong). Next events: ongoing classes in Christchurch. More weekend workshops: Buddha Palm Qigong 15 Junel 2013, Tao Basic & Wisdom Qigong 20-21 July 2013 and Inner Alchemy Retreat 22-28 Nov 2013. In case you are interested Request the flyer
Learn to share....
This Qigong teacher training is aimed to certify you in sharing the Basic Healing Tao techniques locally (where you live) to individuals on a one to one basis and to small groups. It also supports you in your personal development, growth and well-being. Many healers, psychologists and body-workers have integrated this training in their daily life and work.
Becoming an Associate Instructor (= Qigong teacher) of the Universal Healing Tao:
• You can choose which workshops/retreats or ongoing classes you would like to attend and in which time frame you would like to complete your training.
• The training will be completed by attending a 5-6 days Teacher training retreat. The next training retreat will be in Canterbury/ New Zealand in Feb or March 2014.
• After successfully completing the training you will receive a certificate from Master Mantak Chia. This certificate will qualify you to teach the Tao Basic (=Tao Qigong)
For more information;
Tao Basic (Tao Qigong) includes:
- The Inner Smile Meditation
- The Six Healing Sounds
- The Cosmic Orbit (Micro and Macro Cosmic Orbit)
- Iron Shirt Qigong postures: Embracing the Tree, The Golden Turtle and Water buffalo,
- Special daoist breathing techniques (eg kidney breathing and energizing breathing)
- Qigong warm-up sequences and more
During this retreat you will learn in detail how to teach the Tao Basic.
To become an Associate Instructor can be a wonderful intermediate step to upgrade to a fully certified instructor. Twice a year a full Instructor Certification Training guided by Master Mantak Chia takes place in Thailand. The training retreat is 4 weeks. For certified Associate Instructors it is only 3 weeks.
To take part in a instructor certification program, you will need a record of your trainings (dates, hours and topics you covered in the trainings) signed by certified instructors within the Universal Healing Tao System. In case you are interested to become an associate Instructor or you want to go to Thailand to join the Instructor Certification Training you can order a “training record passport”. ($3 postage within New Zealand)
To request info for the next Certification week or general please contact Gabrielle