The formulars of the Inner Alchemy are the practices after the foundation (Tao Qigong).
We can divide the daoist practice in three steps:
- To bring body and mind in balance is the goal. The themes are: health, vitality and harmony.
- Here the goal is to refine and multiply our energy and to strengthen our positive feelings.
- This is the Inner Alchemy - to connect with your Self.
After the third step we will touch the unknown. Here is were true meditation appears by itself.
Tao of the Inner Alchemy
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 1 - These formulas can be decribed as the "Work on What Has Been Spoiled" Hexagramm 18 in the I Ching. Emotions which are blocking our evolution and energy flow get transformed into pure, neutral energy.
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 2 - Positive feelings get cultivated. This creates an extraordinary energy. With this fine and positive feelings we will open meridians and bring a healing frequency into each body cell.
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 3 - A very easy to learn practice, which you also can do while lying down. It is a kind of Homoeopathie and have an effect of a subtle level.
- Inner Silence - Here we allow the Fusion formulas space to develop by itself. Actual meditation appears without our intention. This yin part will give the perfect nourishing soil of doing nothing and let it happen without disturbance.
- Kan und Li - the highest Level of the Inner Alchemy of the Universal Tao System. The climate and the quality of energy in us changes. The yang part ( guided meditation) of the practice is very subtle and short. The Yin part (doing nothing and sitting in silence) will get longer and longer by itself. Just observing the result in the yin part will get the center of these days. The inner silence will stay with us more and more.
More information - please click here: Inner Alchemy Seminar